The Helpers in the UK are part of an International Congregation of Religious and Associate members (companions). The Helper Spirituality is Ignatian and is lived according to the charism of Mary of Providence through the prism of modern theology.
We are called...
- To be contemplatives in action
- To be "bearers of hope"
- To "help in all manner of good"
- To offer universal loving compassion - crossing barriers and frontiers
- To live consciously the communion between the living and the dead
- To foster greater awareness of our relationship with the whole of the cosmos... meeting the mystical in the natural
- To be “the providence of Providence”
The richness of this lived spirituality calls us to live reflectively and to care for our own growth and development humanly, spiritually and socially.